January 19, 2010

Scenic Sunset

oday I sent out on a quest to find something new to do... and something new to take pictures of in the town! So, to conserve on gas and help my body expend energy I decide to take a walk... a lonnnnng walk until after the sun decided to set. I loved it. As always; I love finding new things to do. These are a few of my photographs from tonight.....

Will update from yesterday! However... I have a pause on those pictures :) Will come soon!


What does this remind you of? Makes me think of Clemson Tiger paw..........
B.R. for bridge? Perhaps I'm not sign-savvy.....


Have I mentioned that I love fire hydrants???!!! NOT for the reasons that dogs do, but purely because they have such a weird shape and come in SOOOOO many different artistic colors. I could take pictures of them all day long and make a studio FULL of pictures of such a weird disposal of water.....

The moon peeked out!!!!!

This picture made me think I was not in my neighborhood anymore......

No comments:

Blog Archive