May 24, 2010

Inspiration.

Sometimes you just need it. Life is becoming mundane or dull... you feel like you need someone to talk to or something to DO?! Well... I think this is where blog stalking comes into play.

About three years ago, I became friends with one of the most artsy women I've ever met. We became friends out of necessity one summer... and yet, we didn't want to be friends at the beginning. 

Picture this in your head:

I'm sitting on the floor, sewing a duvet cover together on MY side of the room. She's on her side of the room, unpacking. The conversation went something like this:

B: I don't like mornings. I like my side of the room.
A: Do you have any pet peeves?
B: Not really.
A: I can't handle dirty bathrooms.
B: I'm not so sure how I feel about having a roommate.
A: It scares me. I didn't want one either.

Yep. Half way through the summer, we were friends who talked constantly and did a lot together, but never went on the other side of the room. Weirdest thing ever. Invisible line? However, I learned some things from her quirkiness.

I thought she was the STRANGEST thing when she said the phrase blog stalking. At first, I was secretly thinking "A blog? Like, what you write on?! Why???"

She introduced me to her best friend Jasmine Star and helped me fall in love with wedding photography. She taught me how to like bright splashes of color (you should just SEE her apartment). Oh, I am so glad we're friends.

With the help of amazing B I have found tons of awesome sites and explored this love of photography through blogs. I would like to highlight some of those, as well as her blog today:

To see B's blog on a recent post of blogs she loves... please follow HERE

Also, here is photographer that did her wedding last December: Tupelo Photography

Hope you enjoy these finds today!!

Hope you enjoy

No comments:

Blog Archive