June 19, 2010

It Is Finished.

Graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alyssa and Kaitlyn are done with high school. My two little sisters all grown UP now... Who would have thought? Congratulations to both of them, considering they had all As or high GPA or whatever it may be! I'm proud of them and their accomplishment. Congrats, girls!!!

When I went to their commencement ceremony, it was a little weird. They sang the same songs that they sang for MY graduation five years ago. They marched the same way, smiled, and rejoiced like us too. However, I can't help but think that my class was fabulous... and the best there ever was :) Of course, class spirit, right?!

Weird now... to be out of high school and out of college. Two robes. Two pieces of paper. Two big stories and accomplishments.

Thank goodness THAT is OVER!!! Ha.

Oh, but the memories...... :)





























 


No comments:

Blog Archive