July 6, 2010

New Duvet Cover

A week ago I visited Ikea with some precious friends. We browsed a million different beautiful items, and something caught my eye!

I have been thinking about red a lot. Red with brown or red with black? There I am still undecided. I have always wanted a simple brown comforter, but since my bedframe is competely black iron.... it's probably not the best idea.

I found a white and red duvet cover set at Ikea that is similar to this one. The pattern on the one I bought is much smaller, but you get the idea... (picture, curtosy of AphroChic). I think it'll work nicely, and if not- my best friend will take it! Perfect plan. :)

I have to say, I have a comforter for a duvet now where the down feathers always gather to one side.... I would like to put some sort of stitching in it so that the feathers don't move. Anyone have an idea of how to do this?

I'm looking forward to designing my next bedroom, and praying that I have enough room so that it can be a bedroom only and something I get to PAINT :)

No comments:

Blog Archive