January 14, 2010

Have you ever wanted to do something CRAZY?!?! Have you ever wanted to do something daring that you've never done before? Well, I certainly have. This weekend, my best friends and I decided to do a photo shoot that I have been wanting to do for MONTHS now! Years maybe! Okay, that is a slight exaggeration, but still..... it's been on my top "bucket list" of things to do. How did we do it? You may ask... well.....
1. You do dark eye make-up with a clear, even finished face as a "canvas" for your paint
2. Use a paint brush and face paint to splatter or drop all over your face... and...
3. Presto! You have a painted person..... ART, as I would like to call it.

My best friends were quite the models. Talented, I might add. We had a blast as we got paint all over us, and took millions of pictures. Here are a few from our fabulous photo shoot. Not only are the pictures pretty cool, but the memories are the ones that will last me a lifetime. :)





Probably


more...............................

No comments:

Blog Archive