January 15, 2010

New Tradition

My best friend and I decided to start a new tradition of taking one picture a day to send to each other.... and in the end, we would compile all of our photos to make a book of the year! How fun, right?! Well, on my exploration of finding a perfect photo yesterday, I got..... maybe carried away.

I took my camera with me on a drive and took pictures of things. Yes, I even stopped on the side of the road. It made my heart so happy.. and I got to enjoy the sunset. :)


My little neighbor cat that wanted attention and loved my scarf.....................................

Who can resist a sky like THAT?!?!?!?!

YEAH. I stopped on the side of the road to take a picture of this old, gorgeous barn. I've been in love with it from first site probably five years ago..... it has every centimeter of loveliness in him, and it makes me happy to see it when I drive past. Maybe it's because barns are not common to me, a city girl, but hey!? They are beautiful. One day, one day, one day I will do someone's wedding photos here. I know it.


I stayed far away... don't worry.


A random redlight that I got inspired to snap a shot of.........

It is simply unbelievable how beautiful a sunset can get... sometimes a camera can perfectly caputre it, but it is not the same as starring out into the bright horizon and breathing in the fresh air. It's the most glorious and exilariating feelings I am sure of today. I love nature.........


Tractor and a sunset. What could be better?!?!

Hope you enjoyed the little photos of the day.... random sparkles of happiness in this Thursday afternoon.

No comments:

Blog Archive