January 17, 2010

Rainy Days...

Sometimes I love the rain. Sometimes I do not. Most of the time I love the sound of it hitting the windows and the way it makes me fall asleep at night, but other times I simply hate it because my socks and jeans never fail to get soaked. Hm...

However, this particular rainy day weekend gave me opportunity to come up with ways to take pictures. This is a new goal of mine: to take a set of pictures every day. So far, so good. Today I did not have anyone to photograph but myself...... so feel free to laugh as I struggled to get a successful picture :)

May I introduce me and my car that is commonly known as Ariel. She is my old, faithful friend. She has seen me through my last years of high school, all of my years in college, and now my years of post-grad and "real" adulthood. If cars could talk!?!?

You would get so many stories from her... my favorite part of this car? That it is old. It is starting to fall apart.... and it's not perfect. Just like everyone else in this world. New things aren't as glorious as they seem :)

Here are a few RANDOM, did I mention random pictures.................


This one is funny to me... no judging....... :)


The windows outside, that I was washing off with natural rain water- before repairing them!

Thought the water coming off the house was pretty........

The next one made me laugh.... "Where shall we go today?!" with my favorite yellow shoes, of course.......


No comments:

Blog Archive